The BREAD Card in association with Mastercard Prepaid is offering one lucky cardholder the chance to win a priceless dining trip to Paris.
1000 runners up will receive a Mastercard Priceless Dining Prepaid card loaded with £20 to use in a restaurant of their choice.
The main prize is a VIP trip to Paris for 2 people including:
- First class return travel on Eurostar
- 2 nights in a twin or double room in a 5* hotel including breakfast
- An evening meal at a Michelin starred restaurant in the Eiffel Tower
- Promotion insurance
- £500 spending money
All cardholders have to do is spend on their BREAD Card any time between 1st March and 30th April and register their details online at www.pricelessdining.co.uk to be in with a chance of winning!
BREAD and Mastercard have also teamed up with Café Rouge to offer cardholders 2 great vouchers to be used in March and April:
- March - Receive a free kid's meal from the Menu Pour Les Enfants for every adult meal purchased on your Mastercard
- April - Buy one main meal in Café Rouge on your BREAD Card and get another of the same or lesser value for free.
Just click on www.pricelessdining.co.uk to register for the competition and to print your vouchers
The BREAD prepaid Mastercard® is operated jointly by Payment Card Solutions (UK) Ltd and Quantum Card Services Ltd. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card issued by Newcastle Building Society (“NBS”) pursuant to licence by Mastercard International. NBS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority as an issuer of e-money (registration no. 156058).